Sunday, January 20, 2008

Logan's 10 Months Today!

That's right my baby boy is a 10 months old today, which means that in less than 60 days he'll be ONE! Wow-wee how time does fly when you're a mommy. He's gone from being a 8lb 1oz bump on a log to a 23lb firecracker in less than a year, I can only imagine what the coming months will bring. :) I do look forward to it though - I can't wait for all the other firsts that life has in store for him.
He's meeting his milestones so well. Right now he's cruising and crawling, which means that walking is just around the corner! He says a few words daily like "Baba" "Dada" and "Mom" (not "Mama" mind you!) and then on occasion he'll say "bye" "hi" "cat" and "toy". He waves bye-bye and plays peek-a-boo, loves to clap, dance, and "sing". It could just be my mommy prejudiced opinion but he really is so bright! I don't see other children his age doing the things he does.

Ok I'm done gushing. for now.

No comments: