Thursday, January 31, 2008

If the snow won't come to you, go to it!

So on Tuesday we decided to take a little drive up to the mountains in hopes of letting Logan play in the snow. I never realized exactly how close we actually are to the snow! I think we only drove about 30 minutes and it started snowing and after another 10 minutes we had hit the mother load. I was so upset when I pulled my camera out only to discover that my batteries were dead in it, but then Michael pulled the video camera out! I'd forgotten to grab it but that's what husbands are for, so I don't have any stills of Logan in the snow but I do have some nice video. We decided to not go up any further since we'd just had that big storm a few days ago (not to mention we didn't have snow chains for the car and neither Michael or I had hats or gloves) and pulled over on a turnaround right before the entrance to Sequoia National Park.
I put Logan's snowsuit on him, which I was happily surprised it fit and I hadn't wasted my money, and we let him play in the snow about 30 minutes. He looked so adorable and he loved the snow! I'll have to pull some stills off the videos and post them. Here's my favorite one!


Photobucket

No comments: