Sunday, February 10, 2008

Just Between Friends

The JBF sale is coming up here within the next couple of weeks, March 2nd - 8th to be exact, and this year I've decided to volunteer. Not only do they need help but a portion of the proceeds from the sale go to local charities and the YMCA. I guess the fact that I'll get an early scoop on all the items for sale and access to the sale hours before everyone else doesn't hurt either. I look forward to the JBF sale every year even though I don't turn much profit from it I think we save so much from me shopping there, this year I'm planning what I'm going to buy to help save even more money! I want to get ALL of Logan's outfits until October and plenty of toys as well as I want to try and find a small plastic climbing gym w/ a slide.
This year they're also hosting one in Fresno along with the Visalia one March 27-30th so I plan on shopping that one too (but not volunteering - Fresno is much too far of a drive to take 2 x's). So if you live in the Central Valley be sure to visit their page and check out the sales and even if you don't live in the area be sure to check our the JBF Sale website to locate one in your area as well!

No comments: