Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hold the double chin please.

So I decided that I'm going to start taking better care of myself. I found a piece of paper that I had written my "measurements" on from Feb 06 and it made me depressed. I mean I thought I was fat then... if I only knew. So I know that I can loose the weight because around that time I had gone from about where I am right now to 145lbs in about 2 months. I think that's a large reason as to why I'm so depressed all the time. I look like crap so I feel like crap, I just need to take better care of ME and stop worrying about everything else. I even did sit ups tonight! My biggest problem is actually starting my workout routine, I need motivation and I can't really find any. My motivation before was that I wanted to look good for Michael, but like most married couples I think we've both just gotten comfortable and out of shape, though Michael is still in waaaay better shape than I. In a way I guess that's good, we love each other no matter what but we all know that health=happiness.

oh and let me introduce you to my new friend double chin. Seriously! WTH did this thing come from???

No comments: